Professeure des universités - medicinal chemistry, drug discoveryCNU : SECTION 86 - SCIENCES DU MÉDICAMENT ET DES AUTRES PRODUITS DE SANTÉ
- Laboratoire / équipe
- Composantes, facultés
Domaines de recherche
metalloproteases, metabolic diseases, cancer, autoimmune diseases,ADME, kinetic target guided synthesis, hydroxamic acids
Board Memberships and responsibilities
Institutions, Scientific Societies & Journals
- President of the Société de Chimie Thérapeutique SCT (French medicinal chemistry society) (Jan 2021- Dec 2022)
- Member of the Bureau of the Institut Universitaire de France (IUF) (Oct 2018-Oct 2020)
- Member of the Research Board of the University of Lille (Mar 2016- now)
- Member of the SAB of the French Medicinal Chemistry Society (SCT) (2013-now)
- Member of the editorial board of Pharmaceutical Frontiers (2019-now)
International meetings Organization boards
- Member of the Scientific Committee of the 3rd Longevity Symposium–Institut Pasteur de Lille - Dec 2019
- Member of the SAB of the RICT-ISMC,Jul 2018 Strasbourg, FR
- Member of the International Organization Committee of the 2016 European Federation of Medicinal Chemistry-International Symposium on Medicinal Chemistry (EFMC-ISMC) in Manchester UK, 28th Aug, 1st Sept 2016
- Member of the Organization Committee of the 2016 Young Researchers meeting of the French Medicinal Chemistry Society (SCT) in Lille (international meeting), 15-17th Feb 2016
- Member of the Jury of the European Federation of Medicinal Chemistry (EFMC) Prize for Young Medicinal Chemist in Industry, 2019
- Member of the Jury of the Research Incentive Prize "Prix d'Encouragement à la Recherche" from the French Medicinal Chemistry Society (SCT), 2014.
- Member of the French Medicinal Chemistry Society (SCT).
- Member of the American Chemical Society – Medicinal Chemistry Division (ACS)
- Member of the Royal Society of Chemistry – Bioorganic Division (RSC) cooptation.
- Articles : J.Med.Chem.; ACS MedChem Lett; ChemMedChem; Eur.J.Med.Chem.; Nature Comm, …
- Grants: 2018 UitZicht (NL), 2017-2018 National Research Agency (FR), 2018 ERC (European Research Council)