Member of organization committee
- EDiS'15 and EDiS'17
- Talk at OSPM, 2018-PISA, entitled: "Energy-aware
real-time scheduling: Parallel or sequential? From analysis to
- IRCICA Ph.D students representative within HCERS
- Master 1 : Lug Lemaitre & Damien Amara: "DAG-analyser: A tool to
analyze real-time graph based models".
- Master 1 : Sofiane Kaci & Feraz Amine "Parallel computing
platform for real-time systems", co-directed by R. Olejnik.
- Master 2 : Yemmi Smail "Sleep Scheduling under dynamic
priority for mono/multiprocessor real-time systems", co-directed
by A-E-H. Benyamina.
- Master 2 : Samia "Parallel real-time systems programming:
Between theory and practice", co-directed by A-E-H. Benyamina.
- Master 2 : Ilyes Frendi "Elastic scheduling and Frequency
selection for implicit deadline tasks on identical cores",
co-directed by A.H. Benyamina.
- Master 2 : Sid Lakhdar Yassine "Indexing web document under
soft-real time constraints", co-directed by F. Barigou.
- Master 2 : Aouchiche Fatima "Frequency selection for a
parallel real-time task system on indentical cores", co-directed
by A.H. Benyamina.