Maitresse de conférences
Anne Savard received the Eng. degree in Electrical Engineering with specialization in Multimedia Systems from the Ecole Nationale Supérieure de l'Electronique et de ses Applications (ENSEA), Cergy-Pontoise, France, and the M.Sc. degree in Intelligent and Communicating Systems from Université Cergy-Pontoise, both in 2012.
From October 2012 to September 2015, she was a PhD student at ETIS Laboratory/ENSEA, under the supervision of Claudio Weidmann and David Declercq.
She defended her PhD entitled 'Coding for cooperative communications: Topics in distributed source coding and relay channels' on September, 22th, 2015. The jury was composed by
- Michel Kieffer - Paris Sud, France
- Matthieu Bloch - Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, USA
- Michael Gastpar - EPFL, Switzerland
- Ingmar Land - Huawei, France
- Claudio Weidmann - ETIS, France
- David Declercq - ETIS, France
From October 2015 to August 2016, she was a postdoctoral researcher working with Matthieu Bloch on physical layer security and covert communications.
Since September 2016, she is an associate professor (enseignant chercheur) at IMT Nord Europe (former IMT Lille Douai) in the Digital Systems Center.
Her research interests include modern channel coding, cooperative communication, multi-user information theory, impulsive noise, resource allocation.
PhD open position:Efficient code design for finite-blocklength coordination
- Starting as early as September 2021
- End of application: 1st of October 2021 (Extension)
- Supervisors: Giulia Cervia, Anne Savard, IMT Nord Europe (former IMT Lille Douai)
- Director: Laurent Clavier, IMT Nord Europe (former IMT Lille Douai)
- Location: IMT Nord Europe (former IMT Lille Douai)
Postdoc open position:Building and predicting pollutant concentration maps with machine learning
- Starting as early as December 2021
- End of application: 30th of September 2021
- Collaborators: Christelle Garnier, Vincent Itier, Anne Savard (IMT Nord Europe) - Antoine Dumas (Groupe TERA)
- Location: Groupe TERA (Marseille) and IMT Nord Europe