Maitresse de conférences
Anne Savard received the Eng. degree in Electrical Engineering with specialization in Multimedia Systems from the Ecole Nationale Supérieure de l'Electronique et de ses Applications (ENSEA), Cergy-Pontoise, France, and the M.Sc. degree in Intelligent and Communicating Systems from Université Cergy-Pontoise, both in 2012.
From October 2012 to September 2015, she was a PhD student at ETIS Laboratory/ENSEA, under the supervision of Claudio Weidmann and David Declercq.
She defended her PhD entitled 'Coding for cooperative communications: Topics in distributed source coding and relay channels' on September, 22th, 2015. The jury was composed by
- Michel Kieffer - Paris Sud, France
- Matthieu Bloch - Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, USA
- Michael Gastpar - EPFL, Switzerland
- Ingmar Land - Huawei, France
- Claudio Weidmann - ETIS, France
- David Declercq - ETIS, France
From October 2015 to August 2016, she was a postdoctoral researcher working with Matthieu Bloch on physical layer security and covert communications.
Since September 2016, she is an associate professor (enseignant chercheur) at IMT Nord Europe (former IMT Lille Douai) in the Digital Systems Center.
Her research interests include modern channel coding, cooperative communication, multi-user information theory, impulsive noise, resource allocation.
Post-doctoral position:Mapping of pollutant concentrations by deep learning – 18 months
- End of application: 20/04/2022
- Collaborators: Christelle Garnier, Vincent Itier, Anne Savard, Stéphane Sauvage, IMT Nord Europe (former IMT Lille Douai); in collaboration with TERA Group
- Location: IMT Nord Europe (former IMT Lille Douai)