CHARGE DE RECHERCHE EPST - Process Engineering and Products
- Laboratoire / équipe
Domaines de recherche
Combustion energy, combustion chemistry, combustion diagnostics, chemical kinetics, chemical analytical techniques, biofuels
COMMISSIONS OF TRUST
- 30/09/2019: External reviewer for a doctoral thesis of the University of Ghent, Belgium.
- 10/01/2019: Examiner for a doctoral thesis at University of Lorraine, France.
- 25/01/2019: External reviewer for a doctoral thesis of the University of Zaragoza, Spain.
- 3-6/12/2018: Session co-chair for the plenary meeting of GDR SUIE, Atelier Thématique «Séparation Phases Gazeuse / Particulaire de l’Aérosol », Lille, France.
- 24/04/2017: Session co-chair of the international workshop on “Gas-phase reaction kinetics of biofuels oxygenated molecules”. Organized by SMARTCATS COST Action and European project IMPROOF.
- 01/2012-01/2013: Elected member of the Council of the Doctoral School Ressources Procédés Produits Environnement, RP2E (Nancy, France). (In France, a Doctoral school is an educational structure similar in focus to a graduate school but restricted to PhD level).
- 17/01/2013: Jury member for poster prize during the annual seminar of the Doctoral School RP2E.
- 15/11/2012: One of 5 organizers of the “new PhD Students’ Day” of the Doctoral School RP2E.
- 2014-present: Referee for International Symposium on Combustion and rank A journals (Combustion and Flame, Proceedings of the Combustion Institute, Fuel, Energy Fuels, International Journal of Chemical Kinetics, etc.). About 1 paper reviewed every month.
- 2015-2016: Assistant teacher at the Bielefeld University (Germany): Co-director of the course “Combustion modeling” 120 hours (lectures + tutorials + exercises); 50 hours of the course “physical chemistry, practical specialization” on combustion calorimetry; 2 hours as a tutor for exercises on catalysis.
- 2004-2008: Laboratory teacher at the Da Nang University of Technology (Vietnam): 56 hours lectures + exercises of the course “Hydraulics-Pneumatics”; 440 hours practical works of the module “Basic internship” (thermal engines); 600 hours practical works of the module “Specialized internship: Engines-Fuels”.
- Other experiences: Presentation of the performed research works to pupils of two classes of the Elementary School Bulgnéville, as part of the Experimentarium set up by the school RP2E (20/05/2011).
CONTRIBUTION TO SUPERVISION
- An internship of a BTS student at PC2A-CNRS-Uni. Lille (France, 2019), SR: 100%.
- A exchange PhD student at the PC1-University of Bielefeld (Germany, 2015). SR: 50%.
- A Master student at the University of Bielefeld (Germany, 2015). SR: 50%.
- Two exchange PhD students at the LRGP-CNRS (France, 2012 and 2013). SR: 30%.
- Two final-year projects of two students of the Da Nang University of Technology (Vietnam, 2008). SR: 100%.
PARTICIPATION TO RESEARCH NETWORKS
- 2012-Present: Member of the Combustion Institute (CI), the most authoritative international academic organization in the combustion field. Also member of the Germany and France Sections of the CI.
- 2014-Present: The Humboldt Foundation Network.
- 2015-Present: SMARTCATS COST Action, a Europe-wide network of leading academic and research institutions and key industries to promote the use of smart energy carriers on a large scale.